Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Do You Know?

I love a good romantic comedy. I'd even go so far as to say I enjoy a mediocre romantic comedy. This movie unfortunately doesn't fall into either of those categories. This was just bad, and I only got 15 minutes in. Yes, that is correct, after fifteen minutes of mind numbing nothingness, I hit the info button on my Xbox to find that there was another hour and fourty-five minutes left! No, just no, that was not happening.

So there you have it, a movie review for a movie that the reviewer couldn't even sit all the way through. It really was that bad.

3 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of Romantic Comedies. But on occassion I watch some with my wife. I have to say I have not watched the above, but like action films, romantic comdies are going through a rather stale patch. The quality in the stories and script are lacking. Most are a by the numbers cliched mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, there's definitely been a slump. Check out my pre-review of Crazy, Stupid, Love. I'm hoping that romantic comedy will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the play on words in the scene when Matty says: “I think I screwed up.” George: Not by my perspective.” Then George goes after Lisa. Ha! Love it! I just hate how long it takes to get to where we all know things are going. I was looking forward to a twist in the plot by the middle. I really like how I was able to sign up for a free 3 month Blockbuster membership with my DISH employee account because now I don’t have to drive to the kiosk or a store and I can look forward to getting my mail rather than dreading all the bills. The best part is anyone can get the membership. http://bit.ly/jYtohY

    ReplyDelete