Monday, April 25, 2011

Why does my bf want to see Fast Five?


The title for this post comes from something I came across when I was checking the stats on my blog. 'Why does my bf want to see Fast Five?' was a phrase that lead someone to my blog when typed into a search.

Well, my mystery reader, here is your answer according to my boyfriend, and I quote; 'If she doesn't know, she shouldn't be with him.'

Here's your answer from my point of view. Guys like fast cars, hot scantily clad chicks, fight scenes, car chases and explosions, all of which Fast Five will be sure to provide in abundance. Are you new to dating or something? Look at it this way, your guy wishes he could be at least one of the guys in this movie. Vin Diesel is bad ass, Paul Walker gets to carry a gun and make out with Jordana Brewster, Dwayne Johnson used to be The Rock, Tyreese Gibson, well he's just cool. Your man wants to live vicariously through one, or all the characters in this movie.

I'm guessing since you asked the question, you're not on board with seeing it with him. Well here's my advice to you. Between Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson or Dwayne Johnson, you must think at least one of these guys is foine! Go, make your man happy, and enjoy the georgeous men in this movie.

Or, use it as blackmail. If you see Fast with him, he owes you a romantic comedy, or whatever it is that you want to see that he usually wouldn't be on board with. It can't hurt right?

Ladies, do you want to see Fast Five or are you just going cause your man wants to go? What are you going to ask from your man if you go see it with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment