Thursday, April 28, 2011

New VOD Movies Feedback

Several days ago, I posted about how Warner Brothers, Fox, Sony and Universal had all signed deal to make movies available via VOD just 60 days after the release of the movie in the theatre.

I also posted a poll asking for your opinion. Personally, I thought it was going to be a blow out in support of the new VOD system, but that hasn't been the case. Although I only have 6 votes on the poll so far, 3 people said they were all for it, 2 said its terrible and 1 person said it doesn't affect their plans at all.

So I'm curious, is this an accurate picture of how people feel about this new service? Those of you who think its terrible, what do you think is so bad about it? I'd love to get some more insight into the way the votes have been going. Can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment