Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Taste In Movies

So, if you're reading my blog, its probably going to be important for you to know what kind of movies I'm into, that way, you'll know from what I say, if you're likely to agree with my taste in movies.

I'm definitely what you would call a hopeless romantic, and my taste in movies reflects that. My favourite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice, not the Hollywood short version, (sorry Keira Knightly fans) but the true to the book BBC version. For me, when it comes to movies based on literature, especially classic literature, accuracy is a must!

I'll never turn down a good romantic comedy, i.e. Bride Wars or Just Wright and just a romance, The Time Traveler's Wife or Atonement is always on my list of good entertainment.

But, don't get me wrong, I also love a good epic fantasy. Lord of the Rings is among my very favourite movies of all time, and my boyfriend always thanks his lucky stars that he was able to find a woman who was into Star Wars before we started dating. Not that I go dressed up to the conventions or anything, but I've seen all the movies, a few, several, okay I've seen them a lot!

I like a good psychological thriller from time to time. I remember being at the edge of my seat the first time I saw Sphere. That movies still kinda creeps me out.

So there you have a little snap shot of what kind of movie watcher I am. If you'd like to know how I feel about any other movies, post me a message and I'll be sure to let you know!

As a last note, this blog will not be limited to new movies. I plan to post about any movies I happen to see, new and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment